If the report was taken by an Arkansas State Police Officer, you must obtain your report from Troop Headquarters.

sex dating in weathers arkansas-77

These only apply to family members or members of a household.

You may have to seek a restraining order through an attorney if you do not fit that criteria. A: Body Attachments are court orders usually issued in child support enforcement actions.

Q: I purchased a new vehicle, when do I have to get a license plate?

A: Arkansas law requires that you license the vehicle within 30 days of the purchase date. A: Arkansas law requires any motor vehicle driven on public roadways be covered by liability insurance and proof of that must be carried in the vehicle at all times.

They are very similiar to warrants of arrest that are issued in criminal cases.

A Body Attachment orders and directs law enforcement officers to seize the body of the person named in the order and hold that person in custody pending further orders of the court.

You may mail the payment to the District Court Clerk at P. Be sure to list your ticket number or return your copy with payment. operates a road condition hotline at 1-800-245-1672.

Q: Is there a phone number I can call for road conditions during winter or bad weather? Q: Do you have copies of the driver’s license test manuals?

Q: How can I find out if there are any registered sex offenders living in my neighborhood?