- 07/21/2013How do we differentiate between “begotten” and “proceeding”? - 03/17/2013Have I been called to pastoral ministry?
- 10/19/2014Are OPC pastors aware of members’ offerings? - 07/27/2014Glorifying God in a wedding toast - 07/13/2014Jesus and the woman caught in adultery - 06/29/2014Must Christians be married in a Christian church?
- 06/15/2014Where did the word "session" come from?
- 04/17/2011Why didn't Machen go into the Southern Presbyterian Church in 1936? - 04/03/2011Should worldly entertainments be avoided? - 03/27/2011What is appropriate attire for worship services? - 03/13/2011How do we categorize the Old Testament dietary laws? - 12/26/2010Praying with unbelievers - 12/19/2010How do I become a member of the OPC? - 11/21/2010What is the OPC's stance on "Christian" secret societies?
- 03/06/2011May a candidate for office believe in paedo-communion? - part 2 - 12/12/2010How do I become a member of the OPC? - 11/14/2010Is it appropriate to baptize older children? - 10/31/2010Who can teach Bible studies or classes?
- 10/04/2017Creation and Carbon-14 Dating - 09/27/2017Micro Reformed Denominations - 09/20/2017Arrangement of the Worship Space - 09/13/2017Women Wearing Men’s Clothes - 09/06/2017How do we know Christianity is the true religion?
- 08/30/2017At what age should children begin reading Scripture? - 08/16/2017If Jesus conquered death, why do people still die?- 03/18/2012What is the biblical view of making restitution? Packer and "Evangelicals and Catholics Together" - 01/15/2012Is sprinkling a proper mode of baptism?- 03/11/2012Should the cross be displayed in a church sanctuary? - 01/08/2012The OPC and national Israel - 01/01/2012Sharing in a small group - 12/25/2011What about Saturday night worship services?- 06/01/2014Are emotions just physical and chemical processes?- 03/23/2014The Doxology, Gloria Patri and the Regulative Principle of Worship - 03/09/2014Commentaries Written by Women - 02/23/2014The OPC on Wikipedia - 02/09/2014Sleep—Is It a Result of the Fall?- 07/22/2012What is the Reformed church's position on Christian psychology?