Essex county council trading standards website Cam roulett xxx live
However, building materials and skilled labour were in short supply.
Work began everywhere on building new housing, and at first the emphasis was on speed.
In 1944 the government had passed the Housing (Temporary Accomodation) Act which aimed to replace the war damaged housing stock and introduce returning service men to work in the construction industry.
With conventional building materials and skilled labour in short supply, one solution was to turn to factory made sectional buildings which were pre-fabricated so that they could be assembled, like a kit, on site.
RAF equipment was on show, together with some captured enemy ordnance, including a V-1 flying bomb.
Proceeds were donated to St Dunstan's Hostel for the Blind.
RAF Honington has since seen Canberras, the Valiant V-Bomber, Buccaneers and Tornadoes.
Stirlings from RAF Shepherd's Grove continued to deliver mail and stores overseas until March 1946.
Major Pereira was now left in command of the Gibralter barracks, designated as depot of the Suffolk Regiment once again. In 1948 its training role would transfer to Colchester.
Back in Civvy Street the authorities had to cope with large numbers of men returning from the war, and houses and public utilities that had been neglected for six years.
In September 1946 Stradishall reverted to 3 Group and five squadrons of Lancasters were based here until February 1949.